Saturday, June 11, 2011

All of You

I'd love to talk to you right now.

Wondering what you're doing in your world
which never stops whirling and moving
and requires


all
of
you.


I'd love to hear your voice right now.

Knowing that today it's saying what it says
in the midst of loving and doing.
Meeting obligations and needs
of the things and people that demand


all
of
you.


I'd love to feel your touch right now.

Aware that at this moment your hands guide your children
and hold your love
and you reach and do and feed and caress them with


all
of
you.


I'd love to merge myself with you right now.

Longing to crawl inside your body and soul
that works so hard, loves so deeply, never stops doing what needs to be done...
and I watch you from inside my mind

from afar,
because I love




all
of
you.

No comments: